Welcome Sophie! She is adorable! Michael is so cute saying puppy, he is growing a ton. Nice bathtub scene, good thing little Michael can't be embarrassed!!
I want to see more Jamaica pics! That is so awesome you went there. BTW I love your hair color, you look so gorgeous in that Jamaica pic. How r you anyways?? We need to go to lunch sometime!
3 comments:
Every boy needs a puppy! What a fun present. Looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!
Welcome Sophie! She is adorable! Michael is so cute saying puppy, he is growing a ton. Nice bathtub scene, good thing little Michael can't be embarrassed!!
I want to see more Jamaica pics! That is so awesome you went there. BTW I love your hair color, you look so gorgeous in that Jamaica pic. How r you anyways?? We need to go to lunch sometime!
Post a Comment