Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jamaica

Brian and I went to Jamaica right before Thanksgiving. It was VERY hard for me to be away from Michael, but we had a great time! Sitting on the beach and reading all day was very relaxing, not to mention the great scenery :)
This is the view we had while eating dinner at the edge of the ocean on our resort.
Here is the view of one of the pools at the resort we stayed at.
Here is a shot off of our balcony.

5 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

Beautiful!! Glad you guys had a great time!

Jenn said...

That is gorgeous!!! I bet it is hard to be back in the cold. =)

Halls said...

How fun!!! I want a vacation like that.

Tukuafu's said...

So not fair! I missed you :)

Becca said...

Looks beautiful! We are totally jealous, glad that you got in some wamr weather before the winter hits. We all know how much you just love the cold!!! Brian is getting pretty fancy with his photography, go Bri!