
This year Michael was a dragon for Halloween. He didn't seem to mind the costume, but he didn't always like the hood part.

I took him to work to show off the cute squirt, but he didn't care for the people that were dressed up as scary skeletons and such.

He wasn't sure what to do with the candy at first....but everyone helped him figure that out really quick! He is now a candy lover :)

Then he went to visit his Grandparents for a little
tricker treating and he seemed to be pretty happy with this part of the Holiday! Here he is with Grandpa Nielsen.

Here he is with Grandma Nielsen and a candy bar that he isn't quite sure what to do with...yet!

Here he is with Grandma
Poulson, he isn't quite sure why there are so many flashes going off in his direction!

Here he is with Brian's grandma, Great Grandma Nelson to Michael. Just getting a little love...not quite sure what to do with that either!
10 comments:
WOW Em's boy and yours look so much alike. He is so cute! Glad to see you and your cute family.
What a cute dragon!! Wish we could have played together.
What a cutie!! Davis was also a dragon this year. I am sure Michael loves being around all of his family!!! What grandma could help spoiling such a cute kid??? =)
He is the cutest Dragon ever! i love that little guy!
So cute! I love kids in costumes!
He looks adorable! I cannot believe how fast he is, we really liked web camming with you on Halloween. The kids miss him a ton, as do I. Hugs to the little green dragon!
Such a cute costume Carrie. He looks darling!
Hey Carrie, I found your blog through Michelle's. This is Melissa from Ricks if you didn't realize that already. Your little Michael looks just like you. It's been a long time, I'm glad to see you are happy and well.
He is so adorable Carrie.
Wow, he already looks so grown up! I love the dragon costume! Gracie held her candy bar all night, like Micheal, she just wasnt sure what to do with it... I'll enjoy that while it lasts, because I dont think it will be very much longer!
Post a Comment