So I posted these pictures backwards, and I am too lazy to change them! I wanted to show you how much Michael and Sophie had changed since Christmas. Instead you will see them go from big to small!
Winter isn't our favorite time of year. This year sure has been a ride though! Here are some pictures of family fun since Christmas.
Winter isn't our favorite time of year. This year sure has been a ride though! Here are some pictures of family fun since Christmas.
Michael is always watching and copying us! He knew exactly what to do with my scarf when he got a hold of it.
This is Michael and Sophie getting acquainted in the bathroom (sorry about the toilet) She was much smaller here. Now when they play Sophie almost knocks Tootles out with her huge paws if she gets too close!
Last, I loaded a video of Michael and Sophie playing. Brian encouraged Sophie when she was running around Michael's high chair chasing her leash, so now she loves that game. Michael also thought it was fun, so he is turning around in circles mimicking the dog!
4 comments:
Isn't it crazy how quickly kid grow??? You guys look like you are having fun with your dog!
Sophie is so big! Michael is too, will you stop all this growing while we are gone???? Love the camoflage for the generator- so Brian! Miss you!
cute pics!! We must get together again SOON! I am going crazy being home all day!!!:)
It is so good to hear from you, carrie. I was so excited to take a look at your little guy. I can't believe how big he is. I could just die over his red hair. I'll be honest... I snuck a peak at a few of his pictures on Susie's desk so it wasn't a total suprise though. You guys look great!! miss ya.
Post a Comment