Michael is simply adorable!! I can't believe that I have only seen him once (at Grandma's funeral). Oh his cheeks...his cheeks! His smile really gets me.
I hope things are going well for you! And I love that you have a blog!
Will Michael be getting his first taste of Powell this summer (or has he already)?? I dare say that that is of vital importance to his development...but then, I'm aware that I nurture a bit of a bias on that front.
3 comments:
Oh he is so CUTE!
Michael is simply adorable!! I can't believe that I have only seen him once (at Grandma's funeral). Oh his cheeks...his cheeks! His smile really gets me.
I hope things are going well for you! And I love that you have a blog!
Will Michael be getting his first taste of Powell this summer (or has he already)?? I dare say that that is of vital importance to his development...but then, I'm aware that I nurture a bit of a bias on that front.
Love you!
Ashlee
What a smile! He is such a fun kid. We miss him and you all. Give him big hugs from us.
Post a Comment