Saturday, July 12, 2008

Micheal LOVES the cat!


Michael LOVES our cat. When we come home and walk in the door, it never fails, Michael will instantly start looking for Tootles (our cat). The cat has the ability to turn a tired, hungry, sobbing Michael into a happy giggling little boy. It is AMAZING! I wish I could do that, but it seems right now if he sees me he cries until I pick him up.

I wish this picture were really a video so you could hear Michael giggling as the cat swats at his toy. It seems the more excited Michael gets the more he swings the toy around in a very wild fashion. The cat has been smacked in the face a few times, but it still seems to entertain both Tootles and Michael (not to mention Mom & Dad).

4 comments:

Clint said...

Carrie I love your blog! You are very good with the posting already. I am not so good with the words and all so I am glad that someone in our family got the gene to write well! We are so excited to see updates of you and your family. Hugs for all.

Katie said...

Yeah! I was totally just going to email you back and and tell you that you should get a blog started! To my suprise, I saw this! I am sooo glad you are going to join the blog world!

Michael is so adorable, he has such a cute smile. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way... glad your beautiful family is doing well!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. We're really excited to be able to stay up to date with you guys now... we just don't get to talk often enough! Can't wait to see more and more pictures of Michael as he grows up.

Jenn said...

I love this picture!! You can just tell Michael is giggling! Isn't it amazing the power animals have over children? Davis is the same way with my mom's cat!!!

I am so glad you started a blog! Now, I will be able to see even more of you and your adorable family!!!