Oh, those are so cute. You totally have the hang of this bloggin' thing. Love ya.
I remember when he was that small- I still want to squeeze him uncontrollably!
Super cute!
He is so cute! I'm excited to plan a play date for our boys! Let me know when is good for you!Emily
Cute slide show Carrie. I love the bath pictures! I'm going to look for those water spout covers... its a great idea!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, those are so cute. You totally have the hang of this bloggin' thing. Love ya.
I remember when he was that small- I still want to squeeze him uncontrollably!
Super cute!
He is so cute! I'm excited to plan a play date for our boys! Let me know when is good for you!
Emily
Cute slide show Carrie. I love the bath pictures! I'm going to look for those water spout covers... its a great idea!!
Post a Comment