Saturday, September 19, 2009

This summer!

We went to Wheeler Farm with some friends and saw all the animals. It was a lot of fun. Brian said one of the roosters looked like it was from Africa because of it's feathers. It was hilarious looking! I couldn't get a good picture of that rooster (darn)!

Michael playing in the little tree house (for some reason I think that was one of his favorite things at Wheeler farm).


Michael riding on Daddy's shoulders by the duck and geese pond.

Michael making friends with the bunnies :)






The Touch a Truck Festival



Michael LOVED (let me say it again LOVED) this. The kids get to touch, drive, and push buttons in all fo the different trucks they had. His favorite was this buldozer, we had to visit it a few times. Great Grandma came with us!



Michael is driving this little skid steer/buldozer thing and having a ball!


Standing on top of one of the fire engines you can see some of the other trucks here. Michael is wearing Mommy's sunglasses (I forgot his...opps!).


Michael driving the fire truck, as you can see, this makes him a very happy boy! I think my sunglasses are a bit big for him, don't you?


This is Michael in his new PJ's from Grandma Susie reading his bedtime story.



Last, but not least, Brian and I (along with my Aunt Kathleen, and good friend Jenn) competed in the corporate games for our company. Our sport was Go Karting, don't we look cute?!?!?!







3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

so fun! Michael is getting so big and he is such a doll. that touch a truck event looks cool, where was that at? Wyatt is ALREADY obssesed with trucks too! It looks like Michael loved them too. I am glad you emailed that you had updated b/c i haven't been looking at blogs too much lately, but it was fun to see what you have been up to. We need to do another lunch date soon!

Tukuafu's said...

Seriously, those helmets make us look HOT! Literally!! WElcome back to the blog!!

Sandy said...

Oh my Michael has gotten so big! He's so cute.