Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!

Michael's 2nd Birthday!


As you can see he loves his hammer (and all of his other new tools from his Grandma and Grandpa).
I don't think he knew what to think about everyone singing to him though....


Sitting on Papa Mike's lap checking out the bag of tools


Playing with Grandma Susie



Who knew a rake could be SO exciting? Aunt Kathleen really struck gold with this present. He immediately proceeded to raking all his cars into a neat little pile :)




My first attempt at crafty birthday cakes! Michael knew what they were so I guess that means they were a success!!!!
They have been slowing eating everything off of the cakes since the party, which is extra fun that we get to enjoy them longer than just one night!




















3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

WAY to GO on the cakes! Those look SOOO cute! I'm inspired, for real! Michael is so cute and getting big all of a sudden...i bet it is bitter sweet:). I know it is for me with Wyatt! Hope your doin good. Add me to your list on going private: benon8bell@aim.com.

Becca said...

Happy birthday big boy! We miss you and would have loved to be there for your birthday. Big kisses and hugs.

Chad Nielsen said...

Fail Care - it's been 13 months since you posted last. Sure, babies and all, but that's no excuse.