Oh, cute Carrie! He is going to be running before you know it!
Carrie he is a mover! Watch out he is going to be flying around the house with that thing. Hope tootles can run faster than Michael can push! I just love Brian's dark socks with his shorts, very cute. Miss you all!
I can't believe he is walking all over! Luke can't even crawl yet :) Michael is so cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, cute Carrie! He is going to be running before you know it!
Carrie he is a mover! Watch out he is going to be flying around the house with that thing. Hope tootles can run faster than Michael can push! I just love Brian's dark socks with his shorts, very cute. Miss you all!
I can't believe he is walking all over! Luke can't even crawl yet :) Michael is so cute!
Post a Comment