I love your countertops! When are you going to send me pics? Happy birthday last Sunday, old woman!!! Glad to see that my kids are not the only ones to have an obsession with the dishwasher. Hugs for our favorite nephew!
Happy (belated) Birthday! I am sorry that I missed it! I hope you had a great day! Carrie, he is soo cute! Aren't they so much fun when they start to get curious about things!
4 comments:
I love your countertops! When are you going to send me pics? Happy birthday last Sunday, old woman!!! Glad to see that my kids are not the only ones to have an obsession with the dishwasher. Hugs for our favorite nephew!
Happy (belated) Birthday! I am sorry that I missed it! I hope you had a great day! Carrie, he is soo cute! Aren't they so much fun when they start to get curious about things!
so cute:)!
I love this picture!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they can get into the dishwasher!!!
Post a Comment