Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Twins

Andrew and Brandon chilling in their super cool shirts from England! Thanks Connely Family!

This is Daddy's idea of a place to sleep Brandon since we are running out of space in the basement!


They almost don't fit in the crib together these days. Running out of room! At night we put them in different cribs so they don't wake each other up. They are sleeping through the night, so it must be working! What little angels :)
They love this toy! It lights up and plays music and they just stare and talk to it, it is really cute.

3 comments:

The Utah Pink Ladies said...

They are getting so big. They are very handsome.

Becca said...

So darling! I can't believe how big they are. Give them hugs and kisses for us!

beatrice said...

They are sooo cute!!! I want to see you guys next time I'm in Utah!