Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Michael is 1 on Wednesday, and Sunday was his first party. He loves this new toy from his Grandma and Grandpa Poulson. Not only does Michael love it, but Tootles also enjoys chasing the balls.

6 comments:

Johnson said...

A birthday and walking, wow you guys are busy. He is such a doll. Happy belated B-day little guy.

Clint said...

Oh, the ball popper. We have such fond memories. Alas, ours has lost it's ability to pop and just plays that FUN music over and over. It has received the greatest love and hard play from the kids. Enjoy!

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a cute boy! I can't believe that he is already 1!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate.

Tara said...

I can't believe he is one! That year went by so fast! He is so sweet! Quick question, did you change your email? I tried emailing you but it got sent back to me. Hope you are having a great day!

Jenn said...

He is such a cutie... Thanks for sharing the video! =)

Heidi Kjar said...

That video of him walking is so cute!